Monday, October 6, 2014

Tiny News

Ashes Burn, my experimental micro fiction serial will start "airing" today. Each episode will be under 30 words, and the episodes will air on Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays following three viewpoint characters. I'm not sure if anyone will like it, but I have 90 episodes ready, with 120 more planned. Comments are off at the site for the moment . . .

Just go to HERE to read Ashes Burn (it will take less than 30 seconds).

"Seedling" is a flash fiction story that I've re-pubbed on kindle. On most days, it will be 99 cents. On some Fridays, it will be free. This Friday, I'm starting a "Freebie Friday" feature. Each week, some story or book will go free for Friday only.

I'm going to focus on Fridays here . . . unless there's something special and awesome like IWSG or a guest poster. :) I'm just here for my tiny news update today.

15 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Cool you have that series planned!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

When do we get to start reading?

Madeline Mora-Summonte said...

Congrats! Good luck with everything! :)

Madeline @ The Shellshank Redemption

cleemckenzie said...

This is great! Like Diane, when do we read it? How?

Angela Brown said...

This sounds like it will be very intriguing to read. I'm ready!

Natalie Aguirre said...

Sounds like you have an awesome plan. I'll try to remember to stop by on Fridays so I stay updated.

Stephen Tremp said...

Tiny news can add up to big news over time. Lover your thinking and I really like to see new ideas work out. Best wishes!

Tyrean Martinson said...

Should be running - just follow the link or go here: http://aimuzjon.blogspot.com/

Tyrean Martinson said...

Thanks!

Tyrean Martinson said...

It's got its own page. http://aimuzjon.blogspot.com/

Tyrean Martinson said...

Thanks!

Tyrean Martinson said...

Thanks, Natalie!

Tyrean Martinson said...

Thanks, Stephen!

Christine Rains said...

That was a great beginning! Can't wait for more. :)

Tyrean Martinson said...

Thanks, Christine!