Friday, January 11, 2013

A Disengage and Some Mentions

I'm either huddled over my pc with my internet connection turned off trying to prepare for the Champion in the Darkness release or I'm ski-boarding at a local mountain pass.
(Or I'm huddled over my pc while my husband drives to the pass, then ski-boarding, then huddling again)

However, before I disengage, I just want to mention:

The Geek Twins changed the date of My Favorite Martian - be sure to follow the link.

Remember to sign up for Nick Wilford's Overcoming Adversity Blog Hop for February 4th-5th.

Mark Koopmans is hosting a Got Green blog hop on March 15th.

Plus, Alex J. Cavanaugh is having his next blog hop on March 18th.

And . . . when I finally get all my promo stuff together (waiting for some art work), I'll activate a link for the release party for Champion in the Darkness, Feb. 11th. Please save the date!

And M.L. Chesney recently released Adversarius. It looks like a great read!

Hope you all have a good Friday and a great weekend!

12 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Saving the date!
Just don't try to huddle over that laptop while skiing.

Julie Flanders said...

Have fun skiing! So many great bloghops coming up. And, I totally love the cover of Adversarius, looks like a great read.

Tyrean Martinson said...

Alex - Thanks! Don't worry I won't . . .although I have texted while skiing on an easy slope before and I don't recommend it. If I had a smartphone . . .well, it could be dangerous.

Julie - Thanks! Blog hops are always fun!

Luanne G. Smith said...

Have fun skiing. Yeah, too bad you can't huddle over the laptop while riding the lift up the hill. :)

Tara Tyler said...

wow! have a snow blast!
and then take a break & write =)

Cherie Reich said...

Good luck with finishing up everything you need to do for Champion in the Darkness's release!

Nick Wilford said...

Busy times coming up! Thanks for the shout. I'll be happy to help out with the release party if I can.

Hannah said...

Have a good weekend!

Tyrean Martinson said...

L.G. - I would probably freeze my fingers off if I tried to type while on the lift . . .but it would be entertaining to try.

Tara - Thanks!

Cherie - Thanks! I need it.

Nick - Thanks - I'm putting you on my list. :-)

Hannah - Thanks! Have a great weekend!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

That's a lot going on in the blogging world.

I've never been ski-boarding, although I have been snow skiing on Mt. Hood. Tumbled down that mountain several times.

Misha Gerrick said...

Date saved. :-)

Have fun!

Allison said...

Ski-boarding? Is that skiing, or snowboarding, or something else? Have fun!

Allison (Geek Banter)