Thursday, August 19, 2010

365 Days of Blessings - Day 82

Shared Blessings:
I haven't heard from anyone specifically for this in a few days now . . . both here and on facebook. I could share anonymous blessings that I've overheard. I could ask my family for some ideas. However, if you've read this, I hope you will think of one blessing, one good thing, and share it with me. I'll post it tomorrow in this top spot on my blog.

Blessings are meant to be shared!
And if you can't think of something big, just think of something small, like a mustard seed.

365 Days of Blessings, Day 82

1. God's amazing gifts! (Everything!)

2. My husband turned off the alarm before it woke me up this morning . . . so I slept in for a half hour.

3. My middle aged beagle loves our older rhodesian ridgeback so much that when she didn't want to move this morning, he barked and barked at me until I came to pet both of them together downstairs.

4. Our older dog is stiff and doesn't like stairs, but she perks up for a good petting.

5. The Book of Joel in the Bible - three chapters of mourning, judgement, repentance, renewal, judgement, and salvation. Some of it is tough to read, but the thread of God's love is woven through it.

6. My Aunt Beverly's Birthday! Happy Birthday Aunt B!!! I Love You!

7. Accomplishing a task, and knowing that it's done.

8. Writing, writing, writing.

9. Butterfly wings.

10. Zebra stripes.

Scripture for the Day:
"And afterward,
I will pour out my Spirit on all
people.
Your sons and daughters will
prophesy,
your old men will dream dreams,
your young men will see visions.
Even on my servants, both men and
women,
I will pour out my Spirit in those
days."
Joel 2:28-29

No comments: