Friday, June 11, 2010

365 Days of Blessing - Day 13

365 Days of Blessings, Day 13

1. God's plans are bigger than my plans.

2. My husband is really supportive of our daughters in all that they do.

3. My daughters like all of their dance costumes this year. Their Hip Hop Costume is pink, white and sparkly, where the older girls' Hip Hop costumes are a color and design disaster.

4. The costumes for my daughters' end of the year dance production have been relatively inexpensive, and have been paid for since January.

5. We have this amazing dance teacher at our studio who made sure that pictures tonight were hassle free, and positive.

6. I'm thankful that my mom is willing to hang out with my daughters when I go to a meeting.

7. Our Pastor has a heart for Youth ministry, including Sunday School.

8. Sitting with my girls on the same tire swing I sat on as a kid, hung from a different place, but still a great place to talk and play.

9. Keeping a journal.

10. Butterfly wings.

"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'" Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: